Valued Members –
Below is your COVID-19 update for Monday, March 30th.
Community COVID-19 Status
· Currently, there are six confirmed cases in Elgin County. For more information, please visit Southwestern Public Health.
· St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital continues to enforce a ‘no visitor’ policy.
· Contact Southwestern Public Health 519.631.9900, Telehealth Ontario 1.866.797.0000 or your physician ‘first’ if you suspect you may have contracted the virus.
St. Thomas Elgin General Needs Your Help
· Our Hospital has asked that our business community source items of PPE that may be available for donation.
· They need: Medical grade masks (level 1, 2, 3); N95 Respirators; Reusable Respirators & Cartridges; Tyvek Suits; Portable HEPA Filters; Medical Grade Monitors (not home blood pressure units); Disposable Hood Masks; Disposable or Reusable Face Shields Visor and Neck Coverings.
· Coordinate your donation with Kathy Jameson, Interim Manager of Materials Management: COVIDdonations@stegh.on.ca or 519.631.2030 x2386.
Stay healthy and safe.
St. Thomas & District Chamber of Commerce