St. Thomas Elgin General Hospital
- Community Services
- Health Care Services
The ''General'' is a publicly funded, full service, community hospital caring for Elgin County. Departments of Emergency medicine, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, Coronary Care, Intensive Care, Obstetrics/Paediatrics, Maxillofacial & Dental Surgery and a rehabilitation unit provide excellent community & medical resources. Supported by the latest CT Scanner & housing a satellite clinic of the Ontario Breast Screening Program, STEGH strives for diagnostic distinction and holistic family health care with compassion, accountability, respect, and simplicity.
Whom to Contact
- Karen DaviesVP & Chief Nursing Executive
- Nancy LawrenceStrategic Communications & Stakeholder Relations
- Lisa MiniellySpecialist, Volunteer Resources
- Mary StewartVice President
- Dr. Nancy WhitmorePresident & C.E.O.
- Carey WrightNurse