Fri: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
St. Thomas & District Chamber of Commerce
- Business Information Services
- Agencies & Associations
- Business Advisory Services
We are one of the largest not-for-profit community agencies in southwestern Ontario, dedicated to being the voice of business and being focused on economic success & community prosperity within the City of St. Thomas, Municipality of Central Elgin and the Township of Southwold. The Chamber is part of the world-wide Chamber of Commerce/Boards of Trade network. We recognize and support over 500 local businesses and organizations as Members, and we are a specialist in information and communication, maintaining an extensive library of data about our region.
Whom to Contact
- Barry FitzgeraldMember Services - ExternalPhone: (519) 671-0365Fax: (519) 631-0466
- Bob HammersleyPresident & Chief Executive OfficerPhone: 519-631-1981 x524Fax: (519) 631-0466
- Christy HunkingMember Services - InternalPhone: 519-631-1981 x526Fax: (519) 631-0466
- Susan MundayAccounting CoordinatorPhone: 519-631-1981 x522Fax: (519) 631-0466