We are hiring a Marketing Manager in our Mississauga, ON OR St. Thomas, ON location!
Come build the future with us! We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who will be responsible for leading the development, evaluation and execution of annual marketing plans of a brand portfolio.
What’s In It for You?
- Competitive salary
- Employee benefits program, deferred profit-sharing plan and optional pension program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount Program, Employee Store and Dell Discount Program
- Opportunities for community contributions and volunteering
- Fast paced work environment
- Opportunity to work in a growing company and industry
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of progressive marketing experience with CPG or Home Improvement Industry
- 1+ years of leading direct reports
- Bachelor degree (minimum) in marketing or business
- Experience in leading commercialization process and experience with retail, trade and e-commerce channels
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization and with our customers
- Outstanding project management and interpersonal skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
What you will do:
- Own the development and execution of the marketing plan for the assigned brands, including channel plans, sales materials (brochures, price lists, sales decks), merchandising and brand building plans
- Align commercialization processes, drive priorities and initiatives across assigned brand function to build seamless execution
- Ensure all brand building initiatives are consistent with agree upon objectives and priorities
- Collaborate with and ensure efficiency of working relationship with cross-functional partners to ensure that go-to-market strategy is being followed and executed
- Ensure successful presentation of marketing plans, business reviews and briefs to cross-functional teams and/or senior leadership team / external customers
- Lead, develop and mentor one/two direct reports
Who you are:
- Strategy focused individual with strong execution skills
- Relationship builder both internally and externally
- Agile teammates with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Someone who understands the importance of prioritizing
- A creative and adventurous leader with the ability to manage in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
Masco Canada (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.