- Banquet, Event, Meeting Spaces & Halls
- Computers - Training
- Training Services
Fanshawe's services at, or originating from, the St. Thomas Campus are provided in 3 principal divisions. Computer and/or software training is extensive in all areas.
CONTINUING EDUCATION: Community and contract services, evening and part-time programs, credit & non-credit programs, training services, and short-term, skill specific certificate programs.
FULL-TIME PROGRAMS: Full and part-time post secondary, apprenticeships and pre-apprenticeship programs in technical, business, and health care fields. Employment and literacy programs also available.
TRAINING SERVICES: Services include skill assessments, G.E.D (Grade 12 equivalency) preparation, academic upgrading, customized training in computers, health; interactive multimedia; WHMIS, fork lift, First Aid, and technical training.
Whom to Contact
- Sheila BedfordProgram Coordinator
- Bruno CastellaniProgram Coordinator
- Jeff DuncanRegional Advancement Coordinator
- Ross FairChair
- Melantha WaltersStudent and Community Services
- Christine ZimmermanProgram Coordinator